- Murray Point at North River approximately 85 km west of Sydney,
Nova Scotia, Canada
- from Sydney travel west on route 125 and then continue west on route 105
to exit 11 (St. Anne's turn-off to Cabot Trail). Travel approx. 14 km to
North River bridge and take gravel road on right just past the bridge.
Drive to the end of gravel road to the ruins of an old mill.
- Caution as gravel road may be unsuitable for low cars. Dive site is at old pier.
- 20 to 30+ feet
- Mostly soft mud bottom.
- What To See
- Near the old wharf pilings there are numerous fish.
Along the bottom are many flounder. Lobster and a few scallops also are present.
The old mill on shore is interesting to see and a good spot for lunch.
- Wharf pilings, and location is relatively remote.
This area is well protected against wind and waves.
- Novice to advanced